6.21.2008

exacerbating sleep deprivation to remedy yarn and sock deprivation

I have been in distant lands, exploring the deep mysteries of the evening shift and conquering WIPs at every turn, except for my sweater's sleeves, which turned out to be completely the wrong shape and it may have had a lot in fact to do with the fact that I put the word "each" in the wrong place in the sentence and lo 90 rows of sweater sleeve later, in a few-minute break between training sessions, a little tiny slip of time that is not nearly enough to behold the fact that you've just completely effed both the sleeves and the plan to have the whole shebang seamed and steamed and ready mere hours after summer of socks 2008 started, it was exactly that that I had to behold, which really really sucked.

Socks. FOs. Maybe some crochet. These are the things that I will tell you about when I remember how to end sentences and fix on the sock knitting, which I have missed terribly.

No comments: