9.13.2014

Wham Bam Thank You Frog

After focusing my crafting time exclusively on this guy for about a week and a half, he's done:


The co-teacher who this is not for said: sage green, frog theme.  So if this didn't hit the mark, well, then, it wasn't gonna happen. 

It's back to quilting, then - mini quilts now, as I anticipate Columbus Day, one of those rare days that childcare is open but my workplace is not.  I've got a date with the dining room floor and the orangest quilt in the history of human civilization for a basting party. 


Pictured here is Spotted Guy with his mini quilt from leftover mini tumblers.  Spotted Guy has champagne tastes and an I'm-a-stuffed-animal budget, and he doesn't actually understand much about quilting, either, so I've explained to him about four times that thread count isn't really A Thing with handmade quilts.  I'm not telling him he's getting leftover Hobbs batting, rather than the fancy wool stuff in the big quilt, because I seriously don't even want to hear about it. 

Happy crafting! 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the frog! It looks great. Spotted guy will be happy with his quilt no matter what it's stuffed with!