2.18.2007

FO: Casey's Coat



Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash
Colors: olive-y green and dark turquoise
Pattern: Casey's Coat (from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation)
Needles: size 8 boye straights, size 8 clover circ, and I think there was a size 7 in there too
Modifications: none on purpose, although I didn't end up with the right number of stitches after the series of decreases (had significantly more than I should have) and couldn't figure out where I'd gone wrong (and also checked the errata, which didn't mention any such problems), so I just threw in a few more decrease rows.

I've avoided seaming dilligently up until this point, so the seam on this puppy is both crappy and the result of my third or fourth attempt.



Mr. Bunny so lacks the right proportions to pull this off, but I had to put it on something and the intended recipient is 2 hours away.



And, finally, I cast on for the basketweave scarf:



which grew by a couple repeats as I waited for all of these pictures to load.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm working on this right now, and am confused by the cast off section at the end of the sleeve holes- Maybe you can help?!